Feb 8, 2009
The Journal of Medical Virology claims that HIV eradication seems possible. There's also a study on Pubmed: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19031451
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, I am aware of this article. I would like to see the additional evidence (i.e. HIV proviral DNA measured by PCR from blood cells and lymph nodes) and not just the evidence presented in the paper.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Is Mucosal Herpes Infections?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Aids Or Hpv From Open Mouth Kissing?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Genital Herpes?
- Testing Herpes Western Blot
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.