clenbuterol and retroviral treatment.
Feb 8, 2009
hi I have just started my HIV treatment lopinavir ritonavir combine with emicitrabine tefonovir. I use regularly clenbuterol as part of my work out regime. Do you think this can affect the treatment?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There is no data on interactions between this HIV regimen and clenbuterol that I am aware of. However, caution regarding side effects or lab abnormalities is the order of the day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.