low WBC count and viread

OK, there has got to be a connection here. I have recently received my latest lab report and find that my wbc is now deficient. Looking back on previous lab work, I can now see a steady decline. Just searching this forum I have read 4 other posts regarding low wbc where the patient is on some form of viread/tenofovir and yet there is nobody has connected the dots? connect the dots.

In the registration studies for tenofovir, there was no real signal indicating that tenofovir caused a significant decrease in WBC or more specifically neutrophils compared to the other HIV regimens. That said, 1-3% did see a significant decline in neutrophils. In addition, the protease inhibitors Reyataz and Kaletra, increase blood tenofovir levels, which could potentially magnify a decrease in WBC in someone who is susceptible to a decrease in WBC while receiving tenofovir. Finally, combining tenofovir with videx (ddI) can definitely decrease the CD4 count significantly unless the videx dose is reduced.

Does VL/CD4 count really tell how long infected?
clenbuterol and retroviral treatment.