HBV DNA - viral load
Feb 8, 2009
My wife's HBV RT PCR QUANTITATIVE viral load has come to be 465 copies/ml. Her report shows HBeAG Negative and Anti HBe('e') Antibody as positive. Doctor, can you advise, if this is serious? Is this level high ? What should I do.
Thanks and regards
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Can Putting A Finger In A Vagina Cause HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.