HCV Lab result
Feb 8, 2009
My HCV RNA,PR,QT (IU/ML) result is
What this it means? because to be normal or negative has to be (<50)...
Please answer me back because I am very concern.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not knowing the context as to why the test was ordered, it means that you likely have chronic HCV infection. I suggest you consult with a liver specialist to discuss the results and what other lab tests or work-up are necessary.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Regular Blood Test Detect Hiv?
- Getting Paid For Hiv Tests
- If You Have A White Hairy Tongue Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- Things That Can Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test
- What Is The Risk Of Being Exposed To Hiv Through Pre Ejaculation?
- Can Be Hiv Transmitted Through Shaving Bumps?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.