Feb 8, 2009
hello dr.i have a hbv dna is 3295iu/ml.alt is 65.ast is32.alp 90.iam hbeag non-reactive,hbeab reactive.do i have e-negative chb?what does 10 to the fifth mean,as far as dna copies? thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It appears you do. 10(5) is equal to 100,000.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is There No Risk Of Getting Hiv Through Fellatio?
- Plantar Warts And Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Hpv?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.