Feb 8, 2009
hello dr.i have a hbv dna is 3295iu/ml.alt is 65.ast is32.alp 90.iam hbeag non-reactive,hbeab reactive.do i have e-negative chb?what does 10 to the fifth mean,as far as dna copies? thank you
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It appears you do. 10(5) is equal to 100,000.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Can Vibramycin Treat Chlamydia?
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding During Intercourse?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.