Hep. B surface antibody
Feb 8, 2009
What does a Reactive result of hepatitis surface antibody means?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Could mean evidence of immunity as a result of natural infection or immunization.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are Chances Of Getting Hiv If You Sleep With An Infected Person?
- How Long Do Glands Stay Swollen When Infected With Hiv?
- If You Have Hepatitis C Will Amoxicillin Hurt You?
- Hep C And Enlarged Spleen
- Will A Blood Test Tell If You Are Infected With Hiv?
- Chances To Get Hiv If Use Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.