|Hep A & Hep B Vaccines to a person with Hep C
Feb 8, 2009
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
We don't have much data on this possible phenomenon. But given this happens in those infected with HIV where the HIV viral load increases after immunization, likely as a result of immune activation, it is very plausible this would occur.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
- Does Lactose Cause Vaginal Infections?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- Alternatives To Atripla For Kidney Problems
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.