Jan 31, 2009
my cd4 is 486 and my vl u.i am on the same combo since i started it over 5 years ago.how much longer do u think it will last?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
As long as you continue to take the regimen as successfully as you have for the last 5 years, it could continue to work for you for years to come.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.