Jan 31, 2009
what is 0 viral load
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure in what context your are asking the question. Most HIV viral loads have a lower level of quantitation, like 40, 50 or 75 copies/mL. If the test result is below that the result would say < 40 copies/mL or undetectable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Infected Without A Condom?
- Can You Get Std From Unprotected Oral Sex?
- Could Pep Delay The Time Of Seroconversion
- Do Legs And Feet Remain Swollen After Ks Is Treated?
- Does PCP Prophylaxis Improve Survival In Patients With HIV Infection?
- Does Pcr Test Only Detect Early Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.