when can expect my platelet count to drop?
Jan 31, 2009
Just curious as to when hiv begins to affect platelet count. is it right away or does it take time?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
May remain normal throughout the course of infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Know If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Can Stress Cause Thrush?
- Can You Get Aids Or Hiv From Drinking After Someone With It?
- Undetectable Viral Load Still Show Hiv Positive
- Difference Between Cd4 And Cd8 Immune Cells
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.