Jan 25, 2009
hi good day what this means? hbv dna pcr 285 copies/ml 49 ui/ml. is it possible to develop immunity? how long to become negative?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although this is a low copy number or viral load for HBV, other factors and tests would need to be performed in order to determine whether you have had an immune response or how affected you liver is by this infection. You should consult with a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps Worried It Could Be Ars
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.