Didn't get Tcell results?

yes i have got tested for HIV, and have my results but they wouldn't tell me my t-cell count but they told me my viral load and it was 90 and they said excellent. I called an asked about the t-cell but they didn't give it to me? Should I be concerned?

You need to know that number (and the CD4%). There is absolutely no reason why they should not give you all your laboratory results. Ask them for a paper copy of all your results and keep each set as your personal record. That way if you change doctors or health plans, all your numbers are portable and any new doctor will know your history.

HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD
Undetectable by CD4 continues to fall