HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD
Jan 25, 2009
Good day, I just want to ask about my result. My result in HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD (REAL TIME PCR)is 1091 IU/ml is it normal? What is the normal range? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There is no "normal" range. You are either infected (detectable viral load) or not. The range is of viral load is anywhere from about 10 to 100 million IU/ml. Your level is thus quite low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Ars?
- Is White Tongue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.