Jan 25, 2009
I GOT MY BLOOD WORK BACK AND WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HCV RNA, QN I HAVE HEPC SINCE 1996 MY NUMBERS THIS TEST WAS 1638920 H IS THAT BAD OR GOOD
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That HCV copy number is about average. This test result alone cannot determine the extent of liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.