Jan 25, 2009
I GOT MY BLOOD WORK BACK AND WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HCV RNA, QN I HAVE HEPC SINCE 1996 MY NUMBERS THIS TEST WAS 1638920 H IS THAT BAD OR GOOD
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That HCV copy number is about average. This test result alone cannot determine the extent of liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
- Aids Patient With High Bilirubin Count
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.