hep b results
Jan 25, 2009
I had a needle stick injury at my job. i tested for hep b and the results were as follows" hep B sab-positive and sag-negative/ i had the vaccine when i was 15 but may have gotten 2 nor 3 injections. does the positive result mean i am or have been infected of is it due to me getting the vaccine?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Color Are Genital Warts?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.