hep b results
Jan 25, 2009
I had a needle stick injury at my job. i tested for hep b and the results were as follows" hep B sab-positive and sag-negative/ i had the vaccine when i was 15 but may have gotten 2 nor 3 injections. does the positive result mean i am or have been infected of is it due to me getting the vaccine?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Insertive Anal Sex With Condom
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.