Low cd4 & Low Viral Load

I was first diognised with hiv around june 2005,Botswana, Africa and i am not yet on meds but recently my CD4 was low at 231,my viral load at around 1000,i have been living under constant stress lately,but my doc says she cant start me on meds yet until after april for further tests,beacuse maybe my cd4 is just due to this stressful life,should i be concerned?or just wait for april 2009?

You don't indicate the trend in CD4 count/percent or viral load since 2005. It is difficult to comment as to the significance of your current numbers. That said, yes, stress could account for some decline. However, if your count is in the low 200s and the CD4% is around 15% or less, then you should start HIV treatment, regardless of the viral load level, and regardless of stress or no stress.

HIV with abnormal pap
Testing results