macrophage-activating factor

I hope you reply to my question.. please.

Dear doc It is on-line on the web site of The Journal of medical virology and Clinical immunology an abstract of Yamamoto's research where he claims HIV ERADICATION in humans. Abstracts are reviewed by the society who is holding the meeting, in this case, the Federation of Clinical Immunology Society. Abstracts are NOT peer reviewed and are published as an abstract of what the authors will present at the meeting/magazine.

What do you think?

Why so small or any interest in Yamamoto results ?

I know that macrophage-activating factor can not be patend and will not be developed by any drug company.

What will happen in the near future if the bigpharma are not interested?

Simple will vanish that opportunity?

Not enough data was presented to determine if a "cure" was documented. Changes in viral load and/or CD4 count are not sufficient.

Early treatment
Big (400) drop in CD4 not %