HBV DNA results
Jan 18, 2009
I was tested positive abnormal for the HBsAg test. So i was suggested to get the HBV DNA test. That came back 50 copies hbv dna/mL. Does that mean i am infectious... this is important to me cause i am suppose to do a pro fight in a week. does that mean i do not clear????
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a positive, but very low result for HBV viral load. Given the positive antigen test, with this low viral load, you have a chronic, but very low active HBV infection. I suggest you speak to a liver specialist about these results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- If You Use A Condom Correctly Can You Get A Std?
- ARE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES IN THE GROIN VISIBLE?
- Can You Take Bactrim For A Sore Throat?
- Frottage Anus Penis Without Penetration
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.