CD count drop

4 months ago my t cells where 420 now my CD, count is 328 and my viral load is 1113 can you help me understand this? do you think is time for me to start medication? do you think there is an alternative to medication? how sick am i?

You don't indicate how long you have been infected, whether you had prior test results, or what the CD4% was between these two tests. The CD4% is a more stable number over time. In addition, has your viral load always been this low? I would like to see another set of numbers. If your Cd4 count stays in the low 300s and your CD4% is < 20%, then yes, HIV treatment is likely indicated.

what is the most accurate lab test to know if u have hepa b?
Blips