Jan 11, 2009
Can a person have unprotected sex with their neg parttner and make a baby if the hiv positive person viral loads are undetable please answer
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, but there is still a risk of the negative partner contracting HIV infection and/or the baby becoming infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Of Performing Oral Sex
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Condom Inside Out
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.