Jan 11, 2009
Can a person have unprotected sex with their neg parttner and make a baby if the hiv positive person viral loads are undetable please answer
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, but there is still a risk of the negative partner contracting HIV infection and/or the baby becoming infected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Genital Warts?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What To Take To Suppress Genital Herpes?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.