Help me to understand
Jan 11, 2009
Hi I found out I was HIV positive about a year ago and started ATRIPLA last sept. Within the month, my VL became undetectable (not sure what the numbers were before, but I wasn't undetectable) with a pretty low cd4 count (170).
Recently I had blood work done and after 3.5 months my Cd4 count is now 303 and my VL is <75. Can you tell me if i'm responding well to ATRIPLA. MY doctor told me she wants me to come in have some labs retaken. I'm just trying to understand whats going on with my body.
Thank You for you answer.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash An Early Sign Of HIV?
- HIV Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.