|hbv dna viral load
Jan 3, 2009
hi, doc. I have 700 iu/ml pcr viral load. i am healthy hepa b chronic. what does this mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low HBV viral load. Without additional clinical information, it likely means exactly what you describe: chronic HBV infection, although how damaged your liver is from this requires additional studies and information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.