Recent infection and viral load
Jan 3, 2009
what is the viral load after approx. 3 months of infection in most patients?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on the person. It can range from undetectable to several million copies/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Any Antibiotic Cure Syphilis?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- Can You Transmit Hpv When You Have No Warts?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.