Viral Load Decrease
Jan 3, 2009
Hi Dr. I had a viral load of 6Million when I started the Interferon and Riboverin. After two months of treatment the viral load is down to 94 thousand. The fact that it has vome down is good. But should it be closer to zero or is my body responding well to treatment? Thanks for your help.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is an excellent response in 8 weeks. That kind of response is usually predictive of a sustained response after treatment stops.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sore Throat Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Groin Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.