Viral load and t-cells
Dec 28, 2008
My doctor just informed me that i have a viral load of 9....is that possible?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not knowing what viral load assay was used, it is possible that one of the assays could produce a viral load of 9 copies/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
- Syphilis Treatment Z Pack
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.