|HBV-DNA (RT-PCR) VALUE
Dec 28, 2008
MY RELATIVE'S HBV quantitative Real Time -PCR RESULT IS 97500 VIRAL COPIES/ML PLASMA.I WANT TO KNOW IS IT NORMAL & WHAT IS RANGE?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbians Grinding/frottage Or Oral Sex
- How Serious Is Unprotected Sex Between HIV Positive People?
- Should I Get Tested If I Had Protected Sex?
- Under Arm Painful Lymph Node
- Under Rare Circumstances Do No People Not Develop Hiv Antibodies
- What Is Considered A High Viral Load?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.