HBV-DNA (RT-PCR) VALUE
Dec 28, 2008
MY RELATIVE'S HBV quantitative Real Time -PCR RESULT IS 97500 VIRAL COPIES/ML PLASMA.I WANT TO KNOW IS IT NORMAL & WHAT IS RANGE?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Symptoms Rare After 6 Weeks
- What Is The Origin Of Hpv?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Syphilis And Diarrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.