|HBV-DNA (RT-PCR) VALUE
Dec 28, 2008
MY RELATIVE'S HBV quantitative Real Time -PCR RESULT IS 97500 VIRAL COPIES/ML PLASMA.I WANT TO KNOW IS IT NORMAL & WHAT IS RANGE?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Fastest Hiv Symptoms Have Ever Shown Up?
- Does Hep C Reduce Testosterone?
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- Who Has The Right To Know About Patient's Hiv Status?
- Is Hiv Test Mandatory Before Marriage In Usa?
- Physical Therapy Exercises For Peripheral Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.