Dec 28, 2008
lab results: cd3 483 cd45 706 cd4 73 cd4% 10 cd8 393 cd4,cd8ratio 0.19 what is my condition and should i satart medication?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Assuming you are HIV positive, your CD4 indicates that you have AIDS (CD4 < 200) and yes you should start HIV treatment now.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Big Are Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- Is A Cough Without Fever An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- Small Finger Prick And Bleeding Hiv Risk
- Unprotected Anal Sex Is 12 Week Test Conclusive
- Vaginal Fluid Touched Visible Wound Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.