HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD (REAL TIME PCR)
Dec 21, 2008
Good day, I just want to ask about my result. My result in HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD (REAL TIME PCR)is 64,617,360 IU/ml is it normal? What is the normal range? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anxiety And Neuropathy
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Outside The Host's Body?
- Will Z Pack Take Care Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.