Dec 21, 2008
hello dr.my alt is 78 my ast is 32 alp is 90.my hepb dna 2995 iu/ml.are these tests dangerous?will i need treatment?very worried.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your ALT is modestly elevated and your HV viral load is positive but quite low. These results have to be taken into context with any other clinical manifestations of HBV infection and you should consult your doctor about the need for treatment at this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
- CMIA Method For HIV Window Period
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Hiv Risk Stripper Handjob With Vaginal Fluids On Hand
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.