|hiv and flu
Dec 14, 2008
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, the flu can affect your numbers, more so if you are not on HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chance Of Getting Hiv Drinking Breast Milk
- Does Hiv Cause Pain Lymph Node Problems?
- Does Sleeping With Someone Who Is Hiv Infected Mean You Will Become Infected?
- After How Long Do U Need Take Hiv Test To Show If U Have It
- Does Pcr Dna Hiv Test For Both Hiv-1 And Hiv-2?
- How Quickly Does Petechiae Arrive From Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.