|hiv and flu
Dec 14, 2008
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, the flu can affect your numbers, more so if you are not on HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Ways You Can Get Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Warning Signs Of Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes With A Condom On?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Syphilis Progression Timeline
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.