reading hcv viral load
Dec 14, 2008
my last lab work came back with a viral load of 397,000IU/mL log 10 5.599 is that thousands or millions and how high is that
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Vaginal Infections Caused By Sperm
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- 20 Week Negative Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.