|HCV, RNA PCR Quant
Dec 14, 2008
I got my lab results and it shows this: Hepatitis C RNA PCR Quant HCV RNA PCR QUANT (50 IU/ML LOG HCV RNA PCR, QT (1.7 LOG IU/ML Do I have major problems with these results? Thank you for your time.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of Herpes Outbreak?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Male Genital Herpes Look Like?
- What Are The Lasting Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- What Activates Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.