HCV, RNA PCR Quant
Dec 14, 2008
I got my lab results and it shows this: Hepatitis C RNA PCR Quant HCV RNA PCR QUANT (50 IU/ML LOG HCV RNA PCR, QT (1.7 LOG IU/ML Do I have major problems with these results? Thank you for your time.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take Before Gonorrhea Causes Prostatitis?
- Pathophysiology Of Trichomoniasis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.