|HCV, RNA PCR Quant
Dec 14, 2008
I got my lab results and it shows this: Hepatitis C RNA PCR Quant HCV RNA PCR QUANT (50 IU/ML LOG HCV RNA PCR, QT (1.7 LOG IU/ML Do I have major problems with these results? Thank you for your time.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hepatitis C Come Back After Interferon Cure?
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- Will A Condom Protect You From Genital Herpes?
- What Else Can Be Mistaken For Genital Herpes?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.