Dec 14, 2008
can peripheral neuropathy be a early sign of hiv infection, or is it a slow progreesion like hiv itself. i have ready peripheral neuropathy can be a clinical first sign of hiv infection. how ofetn does it happen
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It would be unusual as an early manifestation of HIV infection and usually occurs with more advanced disease or is associated with HIV meds, or other medical conditions.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- Why Does Sex Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.