TOOO Confused

Three months ago I went for an HIV test, then discovered my CD 4 count was 7, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with me, I did it again it came with the same result. The only thing I just discovered I had was thrush which I then treated. My Doctor recommended I take meds immediately, went for my first check up my CD 4 has gone to 780. What does this mean for me, my doctor has no explanation, he says im just blessed, and forever grateful.

Hmmm... If your absolute CD4 count was really 7 with a positive HIV antibody test, that means you have HIV infection and AIDS, which is advance HIV infection and for you was reflected in having thrush. If you started HIV meds and after 3 months your absolute CD4 count is 780, that would be most unusual, but possible.

hepc rna count 20,300
peripheral neuropathy