full blown aids
Dec 7, 2008
my mother has full blown aids and don't take any medicine is it safe 2 share a room with her is it safe to smoke behind her
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is safe to share a room with her, but not advised to smoke around her.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Advil Or Aleve For Neuropathy
- Is Listerine Helpful For Treating Thrush?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Coconut Oil Benefits For Neuropathy
- What Is The Difference Between Hepatitis B And Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Disrupt Wbc On Cbc?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.