|full blown aids
Dec 7, 2008
my mother has full blown aids and don't take any medicine is it safe 2 share a room with her is it safe to smoke behind her
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is safe to share a room with her, but not advised to smoke around her.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer?
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- Side Affects Of Fluconazole
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.