3 viruse in same time

i was taking heroween injection and when i want to stop iwent to hospital7/6/2008 they made some testes and they told me that i have 3 virus .c&b&hiv.6monthes ago iwas on interferon and rebaviren for virus c. and zefix for virus b.and no medcine for hiv.my p.c.r.for hiv was 53 and my cd4 was 915.in 20/11/2008 my cd4 was 436.35%.they told me thst i have to make a new p.c.r.only yesterday i got my new p.c.r. it was not detected in lower detection 47 copy/ml!!!i want to understand how i was 53 and i became not detected without medecine?and why my cd4 became low?and what should i do now?thank you.

There is no real difference between those HIV viral load values, which are within the variability of the assay. Your CD4 count may have decreased because of interferon therapy.

Inflammation Assays
Test Results Bottom Line