About viral load

Iam HIVpositive but a month before i started the ART i just found out tha my CD4 count has droped from 65 to 35and the viral load was reduced to 120000.So i want to know my chancas of getting Aids. I started the ART a month ago so should I test aagain or wait for the Doctors to tell to do so.

Anyone who is HIV positive with a CD4 count of < 200 or < 14% has AIDS by definition. So if your CD4 count was 65 you already had an AIDS diagnosis. I usually like to have folks come back a month after starting HIV treatment to make sure all the numbers are going in the right direction.

increase in viral load
Which method