increase in viral load
Dec 7, 2008
I have been positive for 4 years now and I am not on any meds. My viral load has always been in the 4000s. My recent test showed an increase to about 6000. Should that increase alarm me?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would not be concerned. That difference is within the variability of the viral load assay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- Can Colloidal Silver Treat Neuropathy?
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- When Having Hpv Should You Use A Condom?
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.