viral load and other worries

Hello Doc, I got a result from my hbv ngi superquant today and the numbers have me worried. The doctor is of the opinion that I have to something right away. My viral count is 4,100,000,000/mL. My AST 125 and my ALT 335. I also have a high Ionized Calcium level 6.5; a PTH of 135. I am worried because of possible side effect of Inteferon with psychiatric issues or depression(suicides). The other option I was given is Hepsera which because of its effect on Kidney have me worried - one bad organ is enough 2 of them will not be good. I am also much worried about liver biopsy.Please advice!!

Regards

You have a couple of things going on. Likely a parathyroid gland issue and HBV infection. Hepsera is one of several options for HBV treatment, which you should discuss with your doctor.

no meds yet
HBV lab result