|no meds yet
Dec 7, 2008
I have been hiv+ for about 8 years, i just had my first work up and my doctor advised that i dont need to start meds yet, at what point do i need start meds and what can i do to maintain and good viral load and cd4 count
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Excessive Clear Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.