no meds yet
Dec 7, 2008
I have been hiv+ for about 8 years, i just had my first work up and my doctor advised that i dont need to start meds yet, at what point do i need start meds and what can i do to maintain and good viral load and cd4 count
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.