|no meds yet
Dec 7, 2008
I have been hiv+ for about 8 years, i just had my first work up and my doctor advised that i dont need to start meds yet, at what point do i need start meds and what can i do to maintain and good viral load and cd4 count
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
- Is A Brownish Discoloration Vaginal Discharge Means You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.