Viral Load Count
Dec 7, 2008
I am just wondering what a dangerous viral load count is for a HIV sufferer???
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Implications Of Hiv And Aids From The Perspective Of Hipaa Confidentiality
- Is Hiv Aids Treatable?
- Life Span Of Hiv Virus Outside The Body
- Can You Get Aids Or Hiv From Drinking After Someone With It?
- How Much Blood Is Needed To Contract Hiv?
- Chance Of Getting Hiv From One High Risk Sexual Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.