Viral Load Count
Dec 7, 2008
I am just wondering what a dangerous viral load count is for a HIV sufferer???
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Regular Blood Testing Picks Up Some Abnormalities Caused By Hiv
- Hiv Positive And I Need To Lose Weight
- How Long Do The Glands Stay Swollen During The Acute Stage Of Hiv?
- Whats Causes Thrush Of The Mouth And Gums?
- Hiv And Shoulder Pain
- What Are The Best Exercises For Peripheral Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.