|Viral Load Count
Dec 7, 2008
I am just wondering what a dangerous viral load count is for a HIV sufferer???
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Percentage Of Teens That Have Had Chlamydia?
- What Causes The Pain For Gonorrhea?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Shingles?
- Transmission Of Hpv Amongst Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.