Prezista stoped making the 600mg?

Why did the company who makes Prezista stop making the q.d. dosage of 600mg?I have been taking that dose for over a year now.Recently my pharmaist told me that the company stopped making that dose.The pharmaist had to call my phsyican to change the dosage to two 300mg q.d.Why did they do this?

I am not aware of that. Prezista comes in 300, 400, and 600mg tablets. Current dosing is 800mg once daily: (2)400mg tabs plus 100mg ritonavir once daily; or 600mg twice daily: (1)600mg or (2)300mg tabs plus 100mg of ritonavir twice daily.

Hep-C infecting New Liver
Acutane and HIV meds together