|Treatment with nanobytes
Nov 30, 2008
So I just read a question regarding the use of borg nanoprobes. Sounds funny until you think about it. If it is concievable to design a nanobyte to repair a cell why not to destroy hiv? The nanobytes might even be able to find the latent hiv that is so hard to find. Also in the case of the hiv, restistance would be futile. The nanobytes would adapt. haha.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not that far off of an idea. Nanotechnology will likely bring more targeted therapies into the mainstream in the future.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.