Treatment with nanobytes
Nov 30, 2008
So I just read a question regarding the use of borg nanoprobes. Sounds funny until you think about it. If it is concievable to design a nanobyte to repair a cell why not to destroy hiv? The nanobytes might even be able to find the latent hiv that is so hard to find. Also in the case of the hiv, restistance would be futile. The nanobytes would adapt. haha.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not that far off of an idea. Nanotechnology will likely bring more targeted therapies into the mainstream in the future.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Vaginal Infections Caused By Sperm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.