|viral load hepc high or low?
Nov 30, 2008
I have been told that the viral load was 48*10`6(48million) and that this represents a medium to high load.My question is,is this correct? because it sounds ambiguous to me.Thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is correct representation of that viral load value. There are no set delineations as to low-medium-high.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
- What If I Have A Low Level Of Hpv?
- What Does A Sore Look Like When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes With A Condom On?
- Is Toxoplasmosis A Bacterial Disease?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.