very high viral load

On the 29th of july I heard I'm HIV+. I was very ill for more then a week when I went with urgence to hospital. I had high fever, serious diarea an had lost a lot of weight already in those 10days. So the diagnoses was HIV+. They also told me the infection must have been very recent (3 to 6 weeks before). My viral load was EXTREMELY high : 5.600.000 and my CD4 went to 167. After 2 weeks they decided to start to take medicin because there wasn't a big evolution (CD4 190). The medicins had an incredible effect (I was tested a week ago once more and VL was 151 / CD4 482). I feel much better again although I lost 10 kg of weight. I'm still very tired and sometimes I am dissy. My question now : is my risk of getting some serious infection (or cancer) higher because of those dramatic high VL when I was hospitalised. Is it possible the virus already "killed" my body inside ??? Thank you for your answer. (And I want to appologize for my bad English).

I think you are in great shape and your immune system has recovered nicely. So no, I don't think you are at risk for HIV associated infections at this point.

Cd4 count jumped up by itself, is that common?
viral load hepc high or low?