HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD (REAL TIME PCR)
Nov 30, 2008
HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD (REAL TIME PCR)result : 1,256 IU/ml. Is this alarming?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This is considered a low copy number. But not knowing the context of why the test was obtained this could represent treated, acute or chronic infection with HBV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Can I Get Hiv From My Cat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.