|HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD (REAL TIME PCR)
Nov 30, 2008
HBV-DNA VIRAL LOAD (REAL TIME PCR)result : 1,256 IU/ml. Is this alarming?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
This is considered a low copy number. But not knowing the context of why the test was obtained this could represent treated, acute or chronic infection with HBV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Fingering Stripper
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Rubbing Vagina
- How Common Is Joint Pain In People With Retrovirus?
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Butt
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Vaginal Fluid
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.