Interpret my hepa b profile
Nov 30, 2008
Dear Dr. Barbara,
I had my hepa b profile a month ago, here are the results of the test.
HBeag 0.1 non reactive; anti Hbe reactive 0.03; HBsag active ; anti Hbe 10cpm negative; anti Hbe IgM active; anti HAVIgM active; Bun 7.99 mg/dl; SGPT alt 36U/L; creatinine 0.7mg/dl; eGFR 122.91ml/min; HBV-DNA Viral Load 23,000IU/ml
Kindly interpret the results. Thank you very much. Hope to hear from you soon.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Vagina Worried I Have AIDS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Rubbing Penis?
- Is Hairy Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.