|.when hiv change to aids
Nov 30, 2008
when we can say that hiv change to aids and how long it take usually to change.thank you.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
When the CD4 count is < 200 or < 14%, or if a person develops one of the opportunistic infections. When someone develops AIDS is dependent on their underlying immune system, and the type of virus the got. It can take anywhere from a year or two to many years, if at all, depending on whether HIV treatment is started.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Changing Diapers?
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.